About the Journal
[English translation:] Whether you are a lawyer advising a company to operate across borders in the mail, or a legal mandate working with an international dimension need to edit – the EuZA with their international team of authors will help you immediately informed through:
- Representation of the impact of European law on national labor law and labor law problems in other EU member states
- Essays, reports and development meetings for the labor decision of the European states
- Evaluation of the jurisprudence of the ECJ in the field of labor and social
- Extensive analysis of relevant international journals
- Materials to the development of European employment law
- Reviews of new and cross-introductions in the legal literature of the neighboring states
- Reports on important meetings, conferences and events
- Professor Abbo Junker
Centre for Industrial Relations and Employment Law (ZAAR)
To view the table of contents of the current issue, click here.
To view table of contents of past issues, click here.
To order online, click here.